Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Waiting...

The big question is "When is Mason coming?" I wish we had a great answer but we are still waiting. We just went to the doctor, and Mason is just not ready to come out yet. Mason's due date is Friday, February 27th, but according to the sonograms we took one said his due date was March 6th and the other said March 7th. Obviously at this point he could come at any time, but looks like we will be waiting a little longer. Our doctor didn't exactly say when he would induce, but I am thinking it won't be until at least March 9th, which at this point sounds so far away. We trust that God will bring him in his perfect timing! We just can't wait to meet our little boy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I don't know if I can wait until March!!!! :) But who can blame little Mason for wanting to stay inside? From what the doctors say, it sounds like it's a pretty nice environment for a baby in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog?! I am so excited to see this!

    I have been praying for you! I was there when you called Grandmother.

    The pictures of Mason (3d) are amazing! We had one done with Aiden and it really did look like him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I know the waiting is at times torture but it is so worth it in the end. I'll be thinking about you and praying that Mason decides to come sooner rather than later. Enjoy the last few weeks...you will miss his little kicks and wiggles once he is here. We will have to set up a play date for Brody and Mason.

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete