Monday, August 10, 2009

5 months...

Time flies when you are having fun! Mason is 5 months old, and unfortunately this is my last week at home with him. I start back to school on Monday, and I am so sad. I know it will be harder for me than him. He loves other babies and I know he will have so much fun. I am going to miss my baby!

Mason loves to roll over both ways, is in a size 3 diaper, still has to be swaddled, since starting to eat solids he doesn't believe in naps ( we are working on that:-), he loves to jump in his jumperoo, can go anywhere and with anyone, went to his first birthday party this weekend, loves other kids, gets mad when he can't move where he wants to, wants to be independant and feed himself and is always happy!


The "it's mine" look...
It's bedtime mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment