Sunday, October 4, 2009

A&M and Cowboy Stadium...

Yesterday we got to go to the A&M and Arkansas game at Cowboy Stadium. The stadium is unbelievable, but I just wish it was a better game. We had a great time, and I am so glad we went. Since it was Game Day, Mason was dressed in one of his A&M outfits. This is one of my favorite pictures with his daddy!



Gig'em Aggies
A rare family picture. I wish I didn't look so tired!
Mason loves his Aunt Sarah!
Sarah and her nephew, Shay, in front of Cowboy Stadium.
Craig and I in Cowboy Stadium.
Brandon and Leann.
We were able to see Craig's uncle, Scott, and family before the game.
Unfortunately, one of the few points A&M scored.
Huge HD quality screen... goes from the 20 yard line to the other 20 yard line.

You can see why you watch the screen more than the field! Unbelievable quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment