Tuesday, November 10, 2009

8 months old...

I think I say this every month, but I can't believe our little guy is 8 months old. Every month I say, "This stage is my favorite." He is growing up into a little boy. He is all over the place and we can't leave him alone. He tries to get into everything. His favorite food is avocadoes. He loves to feel different textures. "Big people" things are his favorites... remote, cell phone, drinks, and magazines. His current favorite toy is his basketball and basketball hoop. (He practices everyday:-) He LOVES his bath and always gets so excited when he sees his daddy. He also has the best smile in the world!..... And moms of little girls watch out, with this look he looks like he might be after your little girl.
This morning I was making his food for the the day, and he was playing with a magazine on the floor. I looked over and he had turned over a box of K-Cups ( coffee) and was playing with them. He was so proud.

Basketball!

This weekend we bought him this so he can walk around everywhere. He still thinks he is supposed to jump. He has figured out how to make it go forward then he is stuck.
Mason doesn't stay in one place long.
Trying to hide from daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment