Thursday, February 11, 2010

Expectations...

All day I thought about the great pictures I would get of Mason playing in the snow after school. So much potential as I thought about his cute hat, matchting jacket and pants, and his little Nike Shox. In my mind, they would definitely be some frameable pics... all until I got the call at 1:00 that said Mason had a 102.9 fever and had to be picked up from school.

My expectations of fun snow pictures turned into an afternoon in a doctors office and the words double ear infection. We got some more antibotics and ear drops, and he does seem to be doing better tonight. So my cute snow pictures are of our house and the over 7 inches of snow. Maybe tomorrow by some miracle Burleson schools will be closed, Mason will be doing better, and Mason can play in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment