Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stay at Home Fun...

Mason never falls asleep anywhere but his crib. Last Saturday, our little Aggie fell asleep on the couch watching the Texas - Iowa State game.


Mason always wants to do what I am doing including helping me cook. Here I was trying to teach him that an egg can easily break. He had his own bowl and was beating an egg. He thought it needed some pepper. We ended up adding all kinds of things into it.




Our first experience with water colors. It actually went much better than I expected. Mason would pick a color, paint, and then stick the brush in water and dry it off. It was so cute. His picture actually turned out pretty good. I was impressed.





We had so much fun carving our pumpkin. I am not the best pumpkin carver and just learned you can buy templates that make it much easier. However, Mason loved it.


Mason hates to get his hands dirty. He would stick his hand in the pumpkin and pull out one pumpkin seed and then say, "Mony's turn." ( He says Mony instead of Mommy) He loved the spoon so his hands wouldn't get dirty.




No comments:

Post a Comment