Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rain Boots...

Can I just say I love this age! I think have said that continually as Mason gets older, but he is so much fun. Right now, his new favorite thing are his rain boots. I was tired of washing his shoes all the time so we finally got some rain boots. Mason wants to wear them all the time. As you can tell from the pictures, even when he is playing baseball with daddy. In these pictures, he wanted Craig to hit him the ball and he was trying to catch it. We had so much fun playing baseball together!

On a side note, I have a funny Mason story... last night, I told Mason to go upstairs and tell daddy, "dinners ready." He ran off laughing up the stairs, finds Craig, and says, "Eat Now!" That's my smart boy!








1 comment:

  1. I remember the age between 18 mos and 2 yrs very well - SUCH a great age. They're so fun and cute. There are many days with Morgan that I miss those months! She has her own new set of fantastic traits as a 2 1/2 yr old, but oh boy - this age is harder than I thought it would be! :)

    ReplyDelete