Friday, December 9, 2011

December...

December is one of my favorite times of year! While we have had to miss some fun stuff, we have been able to do quite a bit. Here is a little bit of everything!

We had a craft day for MOPS, and it was my little boys heaven! By the end he was covered in paint and still wanting to paint some more. We had so much fun. I didn't get to take any pictures because I was holding Micah most of the time, but we did capture a couple here.

We also made another quick to Austin. We got to see a lot of our favorite people. Here is Mason, Araceli, and Owen, who are all 2nd cousins. Love this picture!
Micah loves to give kisses. One morning she kept taking Mason's blanket, and he would get close to take it away, then she would give him kisses.




Modeling... I am sure she will put a blanket in her mouth as she watches her brother do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment