Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Basketball photo shoot...

I will start by saying there are a lot of other things I need to be doing, like editing a fabulous wedding or finishing my bible study for tomorrow, but I just couldn't help but edit these pictures.

I have wanted to do this photo shoot for a long time, and it was just a beautiful day. I never take pictures right in the middle of the day, but why not? The lighting was awful and direct, yet there are some shots I love. Mason, Micah, and I went back later in the afternoon to do a couple of more. Mason is the best at making Micah laugh. Enjoy my sweet little basketball player... you can see why I couldn't wait to edit them:-) and yes, 34 was my number!









 Eating leaves and sticks was much more fun than playing with the basketball.
 Mason kept saying cheese... he wanted his picture taken too!


 They were watching someone who started shooting some baskets. So sweet to watch!
And one of the best for last... the aggressive look! Maybe a little competitive like her mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment