Sunday, October 27, 2013

7 months...

Our sweet Reagan is 7 months old and is crawling every where and sitting up from crawling position . She is one strong girl. If she was my first I am sure I would be celebrating this early achievement as she is my youngest to crawl and is so mobile, but with her being #3 this make me so sad. I know I say this all the time but she is growing up way too fast. This makes it official that we no longer have a newborn.
 
At 7 months, she can get any where she wants to. She has two teeth, has a little more hair coming in ( and we think it maybe blond?), size 3 diaper (but not sure for how much longer), smiles all the time and just adores her brother and sister, puts everything in her mouth that she is not supposed to, and doesn't really like food but can throw down some puffs. She is not a fan of any baby food so I am thinking she might not like the texture. As you can tell, I am not worried as she is getting plenty of nutrients. She is such a joy, and can make anyone smile!
 
In these pictures, Reagan posed and then just crawled off. Not supposed to do that at 7 months sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment