Thursday, January 30, 2014

Christmas Stockings...

It is crazy to just be looking at Christmas photos. It seems like so long ago. Every year before we go to our parents for Christmas, we do our family Christmas, and open our stockings. Absolutely one of my favorite things we do as a family!
 This was my chalkboard for the Christmas Season, and one day while we were eating Mason said, "Hey mom you forgot something on your chalkboard?'..."What?" I asked...." The verse. It is Luke 2:11" I have no idea how he knew that. First that he could read it and then that he remembered the verse. I love a church or preschool that is instilling God's word into his heart!
 We really do have a family of 5!
 Mason's gift for Craig...


 Mason bought Micah woody doll...

 Micah got Mason some angry bird star wars...
 One happy boy...




 Reagan took someone's M&M's...


 Lip gloss...
 She wants to make sure no one is going to get her stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment