Friday, June 6, 2014

Unlce Jarrod's Wedding (Part 1)

Uncle Jarrod got married on May 24th, and Mason, Micah, and mommy were all in the wedding. I still have to edit the pictures I took, but here is a quick edit of some of my favorites just for GiGi. The rest will come in Part 2...

The lovely bride and groom...
 Samantha and her brother, Andrew...
 One of my favorites...
 The rehearsal was at my parents house. Everything turned out perfect!
 Samantha and her peacock pinata...

 Micah's dress matched Samantha's perfectly...


 So handsome...





 My personal favorite...
 When Micah put on her dress, Mason said, " Oh Micah you look so beautiful. I love you so much!"
 Look at that smile...

Kaitlyn teaching Micah how to take a selfie...
 Mason and Micah dancing...
 Samantha and her mom, Jerri


I just love these two...





 I love her bouquet.

 The beautiful table settings...
 Samantha and her best friend Anne...

No comments:

Post a Comment