Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stillwater Camp...

We had the privilege to spend almost a week at Franklin Family Ranch in Blanco as I got to coach basketball at a Stillwater Sports Camp. The kids got to come with me, which allowed me to be able to coach. While some parts were hard because I have a 5,3, and 1 year old and Micah threw up 6 times the 1st day, it was so worth it and so fun to be back on the basketball court. The kids had a blast as well! We were blessed with a sweet childcare worker that went out of her way to love on the kids and help me in any way possible. They all went above and beyond, but Ms. Carla was excpetional and blessed me tremendously! Here are some pictures of the week.
 I just love this picture... ready to shoot.
 There is something magical about being a little kid and in a gym...




 This was so funny! Brax and Mason were comparing to see who's feet were the dirtiest. Can we say boys? They were laughing so hard!







 Mason got to go our with the campers and have a blast on the big water slide. There weren't enough life jackets so I couldn't get in, but he didn't care. It was his favorite activity of the week!


 We had two rooms and a living room and kitchen area. Reagan making herself at home.
 Look at this view...

 Shooting with my baby girl on my hip...


 Brody loving on Reagan..


 Oh so tired...
 This is where I planned my practice each morning....


 5 minutes after we drove out... she rarely falls asleep in the car.
 So excited to be home and couldn't wait to see his daddy!
 Two happy girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment