Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mason...

Oh our Mason is one special boy! He has grown up so much in the last couple of months. He has lost his 2nd tooth, finished his 1st semester of kindergarten, and has decided he was done reading the Action Bible and wants to read the regular bible:-) He still enjoys a lot of the same things. Legos, legos and more legos.... playing anything Star Wars and Angry Birds, everything orange, his Micah and Reagan, hunting with his daddy, throwing the frisbee, and Awana. 

I love watching the young man he is becoming. My sweet boy is growing up. One funny story happened over Christmas. Craig and I went to South Padre for a night, and Micah asked Aunt Patsy where we had gone. She said, "They went to the hotel. They will be home tomorrow morning."...And Mason said, " Yea, they went to work on their marriage!" Ha! That boy! 

I was messing around with lighting so I was practicing on the kids. These aren't perfect but I love their sweet smiles and silly expressions!










No comments:

Post a Comment