Tuesday, July 5, 2016

April in Review...

We went to the library for story time. Micah wanted to dress as Curious George...



 Princesses dresses..

 View from a wedding I did in April...
 Micah's sunday school class birthday celebrations...

 There is a slide in their house...


 Last night as a 4 year old...
 Mrs. Kathryn gave Micah a crown for her birthday...
 This is what happens when you don't take a nap during school...
 Princess birthday snocone...
 Birthday dinner....
 Birthday girl is tired out...
 Sea World field trip...







 Reagan thinks she is on a team...

 Busted...

 Love this view...

 Everyone needs a super woman sous chef...
 A fun day at the childrens museum...




 Crazy clouds during baseball practice...
 Homework time...




 They asked me to babysit... ha!
 Mommy date with Reagan...
 Happy birthday daddy!

 Awana awards...
 I love seeing them read together...
 My morning view as I drink my coffee...
 Baseball siblings....
 My 1st ponytail...


 Our last MOPS steering lunch... I will miss this group of ladies!

 We grew this!

 One less race...

 Micah decided she wanted to walk the race with Mrs. Stephanie...

 Mason's sermon notes from church... so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment