Tuesday, April 18, 2017

October Phone Pictures...

I have floors to clean, laundry to fold and clothes to wash but I am going to continue to work on catching up on my blog! These are a couple of fun ones from October. I think Reagan took this picture. The good one out of about 100!
 Micah always loving to paint!
 This picture made me laugh out loud. One night after telling them to go to bed over and over as they were coming done for one thing or another, I told them that the next person who came down would get a spanking. About 15 minutes later I see this hang down from the stairs. "Mom will you please come upstairs. I need to ask you soemthing." Oh my sweet Micah!
 Having fun at school...


 Reagan found Truett at the baseball fields!

 Kylie came to watch Micah play!
 Micah made her own HEB.
 Micah loved taking score at Mason's baseball games. Ms. Clarie even brought her her own book!
 10, 11, 12... the best picture I could get.
 Micah design a car wash with a cheese grater to let the water go through the holes. This girls' mind amazes me!

 The ice cream truck came by!!!

 Goodbye party at Longhorn for the Daleys...
 A friend sent me this picture... she went to pick up her son from preschool and this is how she found Reagan. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment