Sunday, May 17, 2009

It Has Been A While...

I just realized it has been over a week since I have posted any pictures. I have a couple of sets ready to go, but this is my most recent favorite!

Let me give you a Mason update. He is growing like crazy. He loves to put his hands in his mouth, and can almost completely hold up his head on his own. He laughs, "talks", and gets so excited all while making a fist with his thumb tucked in between his index and middle fingers. It is so cute!

We went to the doctor last week. He weighed 12lbs 9 ozs at 2 months, so I am sure he is 13lbs by now. The doctor said everything looked great, and he is 75% in height and weight.

Last week was my first week back to work, and it was harder than I thought. We are so blessed to have my mom here taking care of Mason. Mason loves his GiG! I don't even think he knows we are gone. She is so good with him, and I get to come home during lunch to feed him. We are so blessed to have such a sweet and good little boy! The week flew by...only 3 more to go! I have some sweet pictures I will post tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he has grown so much! I am glad your first week went well and really glad your mom is here to enjoy Mason. It is the little changes that are so much fun! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete