Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...

We had a busy weekend, as GiGi left on Saturday:-( and Grammie came on Sunday:-). On Saturday we went to Craig's dad's (Daddy Jim) house and our sweet friends Philip, Liah, and Morgan came over to see us.


Morgan is adorbable! She turned ONE on May 12th, and is walking!




This is Mason sleeping while Morgan was playing.
Morgan wanted to see Mason while he was sleeping.
Great expression from Mason!
Mason looks like a Chunky Monkey!
I hope he keeps his Mommy's blue eyes!
Daddy and Mason match! Blue looks great on both of them:-)
Mason laughing while his Daddy Jim tells him a story.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love those pictures of them together!!! How sweet. Thank you for inviting us out to play with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! I LOVE the ones of him with smiling up at Daddy Jim! So sweet!

    And my kids call my dad, Daddy Bob! We used to call Granddaddy, Daddy Bill! Love it!

    ReplyDelete