Thursday, July 23, 2009

At Home...

It has been so miserably hot that we have spent a lot of time indoors. However, the 90's this week has been a great relief from the 105's we have had. Here are a couple of Mason in his activity center which is his favorite thing. He loves his little "chuncky monkey" as we call it. In these pictures he managed to grab it down and roll over with it in his hands. I was impressed!

He loves all the colors on the bottom of the mat.
He could do this for hours.

I looked down to see if I had any good pictures and when I looked up this was Mason. He rolls over every chance he gets.
Mason with Aiden, our good friend Sarah's nephew. He was trying to get Mason to smile. Adorable!
I came home from running some errands to find my boys reading the latest issue of American Rifleman. I guess daddy is teaching him early!


On special days when mommy is very tired Mason and I will take a nap together in our room. He looked so sweet I couldn't resist a picture.
Playing with daddy before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment