Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything...

This was Mason on the 4th of July. Our little boy is growing up too fast! Today we have his 4 month doctors appointment.
Mason discovered that he could suck on his toes. I wish I was that flexible.
I found this "Spoiled by GiGi" outfit at a consignment store for $1.50. Almost too small, but GiGi had it on him when it was clean.
Mason getting ready to go swimming. More pictures of that to come!
Mason and his cousin, Colton. Great smiles!
Mason playing with his Uncle Jarrod and his dog's toys. Don't want to think about how dirty that toy was.
Craig's cousin's daughter, Kyler, with Mason. She loved baby Mason.

Mason asleep in his swing. I tried to fix his head, but he would always go back to this. Doesn't look comfortable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment