Friday, April 30, 2010

Allergies...

The one thing Craig and I really hoped our son would not get from us was our bad allergies, and unfortunately he got them! We have all struggled this week, but poor Mason has been the worst. His nose will not stop running and his eyes and face are so puffy and red. He looks horrible. I hate that there is nothing we can do, and hopefully the allergy medicine will start working! Last night he was feeling better and one of his favorite things to do is chase his daddy around the house. Daddy caught him!
I will leave you with a funny story. You know that Mason loves to be outside. At school they usually get to go outside in the mornings, however, the problem is that he doesn't want to go back inside. His teacher said that when they tell them it is time to go back in, Mason will go hide in a play house and then peak over the "wall" to see if they see him. I smile every time I think about it because I can just see him doing that. That's our boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment