Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Pictures...

I know it has been a while, but it has been a busy last two weeks. I have had 4 senior photo sessions in the last two weeks and had to design 3 invitations that need to go out next week. Needless to say, I have been busy and consumed with trying to get all those pictures edited.

I haven't had a chance to take many pictures of Mason, but here are a couple of random shots I have from the last week.
This is the sweet face I see when I turn around to see Mason in his car seat!
You know Mason loves to clean, well he discovered a new cleaning device - a broom! He saw Craig sweeping the kitchen and he wanted to join in on the fun. Even though the broom is so much bigger than him, he didn't want to put it down.


This past weekend we got to go the lake with some great friends Philip and Liah. We had so much fun hanging out and watching the kids play.
This is Mason's sign language for MORE. The dog stole his graham cracker and he wanted another one.
Mason and Morgan in the hammock.


1 comment:

  1. Aww! What cute pics! That Mason is such a happy boy - he's a joy to be around!

    ReplyDelete