Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday Week...

Today officially started birthday week! Mason will be 2 on Monday as he says, " March 7th." Craig and I are taking him to the children's museum on Monday, he will have a little party at school on Tuesday, and his birthday party is next Saturday. He really is so excited, and I think it is amazing how much he understands. He can tell you everyone who is coming to his party, and gets a huge smile when we talk about it.

Mason loves Mickey Mouse! He always wants to wear his Mickey Mouse pajamas GiGi gave him, and his Mickey Mouse t-shirt. Tonight, Craig and I gave him one of his gifts, which was a Donald Duck stuffed animal. Craig said he will never forget Mason's face when he saw it, he was so excited! Needless to say, Donald hasn't left his sight since we gave him to him. He even had to sit outside the bath tub and he went to bed with him:-)

I was in the other room while Craig and Mason were playing, and heard Mason laughing so hard. Donald (and Daddy talking like Donald) were picking up coins and putting them in his "color bank". Mason laughed hysterically every time. Hearing Mason laugh hard is absolutely one of my favorite things! I sure do love this sweet boy! I can't believe he is already two!







No comments:

Post a Comment