Thursday, March 24, 2011

Don't want to forget...

Every day Mason says something that I say, " I don't want to forget that!" Our little boy is quite the talker, and always seems to amaze us. These are just a couple of things he has said in the last couple of days.

- We were throwing bouncy balls back and forth, and after one of my throws he said, " That's a bad throw mommy!" He was right!

- This morning he looked outside and said, "That's a squirrel, like Tiko. Squirrels live in trees. " (Tiko is a squirrel on Dora the Explorer.)

- When I picked him up from school today, Katie, his teacher said she was teaching them to count and giving each student a chance to try to say the numbers. When it was Mason's turn, he counted all the numbers in Spanish! She was shocked and thinks Mason is a little genius. He is such a sponge and remembers anything you tell him!

- I learned a valuable lesson as we went to the park after school on Tuesday. Mason went down the slide, popped up, and said, "Mommy it's hot, it't hot! I need a life jacket!" I learned even if it is 83 degrees the slides can still be too hot, while Mason learned that we use life jackets when we go on a boat. Another thing he picked up from Dora.

These pictures are a couple from us playing this afternoon. It doesn't take us long to make a mess! Mason learned he could do a front roll over, and thought it was so much fun. He kept saying, "This is fun!" I love my happy boy!











This is a look I have seen a lot lately. Mason can't wait for his daddy to get home. Today he was standing by the door saying, "I wait for my daddy!" "Go see my daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment