Saturday, August 13, 2011

Growing Up...

Two days ago was one of those days I felt like Mason grew up over night. His vocabulary and some of the things he said seemed so grown up. I wish I could remember everything, but a couple of things I remember:
- He said, " Mommy I don't like Mickey Mouse Thanks a Bunch Day ( a specific episode he hasn't watched in a long time). It is not a bery good one."
- We were playing in the playroom and my stomach growled. He said, "Mommy are you hungry? I think you need to go get something to eat."
- Mason was eating lunch and I was in the kitchen cooking some eggs. "Mommy what are you cooking? "Eggs" I replied. He said, " Umm that sounds good. I like eggs."
- His new favorite line, " Mommy did you see that? Did you see that mommy?"

I felt like I was having conversations with a 5 year old, not a 2 year old. I am so thankful I get to stay home with the kids and not miss any of these days!
It amazes me that Mason knows everyone one of these sight words. He always wants to read them, and can even pick these words out in books.
These are a couple of Mason and Micah. I enjoy watching them interact. Mason loves that little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment