Friday, August 12, 2011

Precious Angel...

The other day Mason and I went to get Micah from her nap, and she was just smiling and giggling. I said, "Hi precious angel." We went down stairs and Mason always loves to give her kisses before I feed her. He started patting her head and giving her kisses saying, " Hi precious angel. Your so pretty. Hi precious angel." He listens! It was such a sweet moment. I pray that he always loves his sister like that!

Our precious angel is 4 months old today. We went to the doctor this morning and she was 16 lbs (still 95% in weight) and 24 1/4 inches (50% in height). I checked back on the blog, and Mason was 16lbs 3oz and 25 inches. Pretty close! Everything looked good. She got her shots, and did great. At 4 months, she is in a size 3 diaper, rolls from back to stomach, loves to grab at things, and really enjoys her activity mat. She is still sleeping 12 hours a night, and is just the sweetest little girl in the world.

These are two pictures from the photo session at the beginning of July I still haven't edited. I think they capture how grateful we are for our precious angel!


No comments:

Post a Comment