Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stockings...

One of my favorite quotes of the holidays was Mason saying, "Mom thank you so much for my big sock with my name on it. I really like it." Stockings do look like big socks, and he didn't even know that you fill it with all kinds of fun stuff.

This year before we left for Christmas we did stockings as a family. Mason bought Craig and I gifts at Awanas, I filled the rest, and Mason and Micah exchanged gifts. It was fun to see their excitement, as I think Micah even knew what was going on.

This is our completed Jessie Tree...definitely one of the highlights of the Christmas season. Mason and I would do it every morning as soon as we came down stairs since we were the ones up at 6:00. He never let me forget. Looking forward to Micah participating next year!
 Best wrapped presents ever...and now that we have Micah to help she accessorizes with stickers.
 Mason got daddy to help him...a robot with a light saber.

 Pretty girl loves her jewelry!





 Mason got Micah some playdoh.


This is my priceless picture...this was really his excitement with every gift he opened. This was a small switch and go dino that Micah got him. 
 Thank you Micah....
 "Forget the kisses...you need a necklace brother!"



No comments:

Post a Comment