Thursday, January 3, 2013

Texans...

As much as I would have loved to catch up on all of my December post in December, it just didn't happen. We have been sick here in the Bellamy house since we have been back from our Christmas trip. We got home around midnight on Wednesday have spent a lot of time at home. While it has been so nice to have some great family time , I wish I wasn't sick. Finally starting to feel better, and trying to catch up. Mason is going to be so sad when Craig has to go back to work. It will be another transition for all of us.

We are definitely Texans as we think this weather is cold, and don't enjoy getting out in it. They both still enjoy playing outside when we can. I feel like Micah has grown up so much in the last couple of weeks. She is just the sweetest thing!




 Can't get enough of this smile!
 Look what I found! I came downstairs and apparently Mason had opened the refrigerator for her. Notice her purple boots her GiGi got her. She puts them on as soon as she wakes up, and doesn't want to take them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment