Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Flu...

There has been a lot of kids sick since December, and in a way I was just waiting for us to catch it. With all the kids Mason and Micah are around, I am surprised we made it this long. On Tuesday, I picked them up from school and I could tell Micah didn't feel well. I asked Mason if she was playing on the playground, and before he could answer she threw up all the milk she had just drank. Luckily, we have a great doctor and they were able to fit her in immediately. He assumed it was the flu, and started her on tamiflu immediately, and we prayed I wouldn't get it! He said she would feel better and then crash, and he was right. It took almost a week for her to be back to herself!

We were also blessed with a visit from GiGi this weekend. Craig and I were able to go to a marriage conference that was hosted by our church as GiGi watched the kids for us. It was such a great refresher, and so important to continue to make our marriage a priority, especially as we enter life with three little ones. I am so thankful for a church that values couples working on marriage, and even more thankful for a husband who is committed to making our marriage a priority in the midst of a crazy crazy busy work week and no sleep!

Here are a couple of pictures off my phone...meaning awful quality. My goal in the next couple of days is to take their 4 and 2 year pictures...we will see if that happens!

Sweet girl was just miserable for a couple of days. I wish I could have made her feel better, but this was such a sweet moment as she fell asleep on her baby brother/ or sister. Mommies belly made a comfortable pillow!
 We might have a multi-tasker like her mommy. I came down stairs and she was playing the tablet while driving her car.
 A game boy...Mason kept trying to touch the screen to make it work. Very entertaining to watch!
 Look at this outfit! Her eyes let you know how bad she was feeling, and this was day 3!
 Pretty girl before she got sick...
 Watching a show on our Wednesday morning pj day...
Baby got some loving yesterday. Micah loves to accessorize with stickers, and Mason joined in with his Star Wars. They thought this was fun, and then gave the baby kisses:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment