Friday, February 15, 2013

Preschool..

I was filling out Mason and Micah's registration form for preschool next year....last minute of course as it is due today. They need a wallet size picture of them, so in the process of looking for one I found some pictures I never edited or posted on the blog. I know I am biased, but I would love these two cuties in my class if I was a preschool teacher:-) What is crazier to think is that this time next year we will be registering Mason for kindergarten!

The chances of the rest getting edited are probably slim as I feel like I have so much to do before baby comes. As far as a baby update, I went to the doctor yesterday and baby is doing good. I have had some different symptoms that I didn't have with Mason and Micah, and he said that is what happens with your 3rd pregnancy. The baby is measuring big, as he/she was 5 lbs 4 oz at 32 weeks. We will probably be induced at 38 which is days after Mason's birthday. It will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment