Monday, June 24, 2013

Something about 4...

I remember my friend Mandy telling me that once they turn four they grow up a lot, and she was absolutely right. I can't believe how "grown up" Mason is. He went to his GiGi and PaPa's from Friday to Wednesday. I wasn't sure he would make it until Wednesday. When GiGi told him it was time to come home he said, "  But GiGi I haven't told you that I am ready to go yet!"
 
Not sure how long he would have stayed if we would have let him. He says he is going back in 6 days, and that his GiGi will come get him if I won't take him. When I would talk to him he would just ask to talk to Micah and then see if Dad was home.  Then when he was home he said he missed Reagan the most while he was gone. Such a great big brother! Mason you sure do make us smile!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment