Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Swimming...

I didn't think I would ever say this, but our sweet Micah now loves the water! It took getting in with her everyday while we were at GiGi and PaPa's house. Everyday she got a little more brave. She even wanted me to throw her off the diving board. By the end I even got out and she stayed in by herself! We had a fun couple of days, and I got to relax and catch up on my sleep thanks to GiGi! She took the early morning shift with Mason... isn't that funny! It is not even the baby:-). My goal was to go no where while we were there and the only place I went was to take Mason and Micah to see Monsters University. We didn't even go get a Margo's snowcone!






















 When Mason went swimming for the first time he had a swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, float and tons of pictures to document. Micah had a swimsuit and a picture, and my sweet Reagan went swimming in a swim diaper and no picture. However, she did enjoy it. She just kicked and kicked her legs. She spent most of the time sitting with her GiGi watching Mason and Micah jump off the diving board.

No comments:

Post a Comment