Saturday, August 17, 2013

Camera...

Oh camera how I have missed you! I just said yesterday I think it has been over two month since I have used my camera to take pictures of the kids. Never would I have ever thought I would say that. I am so thankful for the Iphone camera that allows me to catch many things I would miss. But it doesn't replace a great camera!

I had so much fun just taking a couple pictures of Mason and Micah while we did some fun projects this morning that turned into a big mess. We made some play dough with hair conditioner and corn starch and some fluff stuff with shaving cream and corn starch, and then we just made a mess. Reagan was taking a nap and missed out. I loved being able to capture some detail, use a little creativity, and even getting this sweet girl to smile!
 






















No comments:

Post a Comment