Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mommy Date...

Mason asked me last week if I would take him on a mommy date so he could get his daddy a Christmas present. 1st he said he wanted to get him a bb gun, then he said a bag of corn in case his daddy went hunting without him he could shoot a deer (because when Mason goes he is too loud). He decided a bag of corn was too big, and said he needed some pajama pants because his has a hole in them. Then he saw ad and he found the perfect gift. I will give you a hint... he said dad will love the 15 round magazine. On Friday I took him to get it, followed by a smores date with mommy. We had the best time!!!
 







 Love this adorable smore face! These high school girls were sitting close to us and thought he was so cute. Of coarse he kept getting there attention which is why we have so many pictures. They kept asking to take pictures for us because he was so adorable.
 He gave me kisses and got marshmallows all over my face, and just thought it was the funniest thing. I  am so thankful for my sweet boy! He said that I can take him on a smores date any time I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment