Thursday, December 12, 2013

Playtime..

Oh how I have missed blogging about my babies. Life has been so full, but I will catch up. A couple of weeks ago I just photographed the kids playing in the playroom. I did this all the time when Mason was little. It was fun to capture them having fun, and just doing their own thing. Oh how I love these sweet blessings, and this sweet smile!

 


 That's my Micah...let's just dump them all out!

 Reagan is all over the place! And pulling up on everything. She will be walking before we know it.

 My favorite wall in my house as the pictures go all the way across.
 Every child thinks the lens cap needs to be in their mouth?
 Mason loves to build with his legos.


 Mason is getting so tall!





 Love this smile!

 Oh Reagan... I am sorry!


 I took this without her seeing me before she got put in timeout. I said, "Micah what are you doing?"..."I color, it's pretty!"
 Such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment