Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Different...

I find it truly amazing how different our three kids can be. I have been told a lot lately that all three look so different, and now as Reagan gets older we are beginning to see how different their personalities are. Reagan is just happy, like all the time. She rarely cries, smiles at strangers, and loves attention.
 
I don't take enough pictures of Reagan so most of them are of her. She gets frustrated that she can't mover fast with her long pajamas and always tries to get out of them when I am changing her diaper which is why she only has a diaper on in these pictures. 






Micah loves to play with her Monsters figures. 
 
Reagan likes to play in the kitchen as well!
 


My favorite...

I kiss this cheeks at least 100 times  a day!
 
Reagan seriously out eats the other two kids daily, and yet is the leanest of my kids when they were babies. However, I think she is at least two inches longer than the other two were.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment