Thursday, February 13, 2014

Phone Catch Up...

Having no more memory on my phone is great motivation to download pictures. I feel like my phone captures more of our everyday life and sweet memories.
This 1st one just made me laugh. This is how Craig drives 4 hours with the kids... ear plugs. They just cut the noise and crying a little bit:-)

It is rare for Micah to want someone to hold her much less fall asleep in their arms, but she sure does love her GiGi.
 I think pre-lit Christmas tree is no longer a correct description.

 Micah enjoyed putting ornaments on the tree... she was always rearranging them.

 Micah gave Reagan a snack.


 Pictures in our bedroom... you can't have a bad day when you walk into to see these!

 A decorated Christmas present...
 3rd child must think she has to get her own food....


 This is how I found Reagan one morning... melts my heart.
 Braxtons birthday party...
 Making clay ornaments...



 Nothing short of a miracle that not one of them is crying...
This was a sad day for mommy as this was my favorite thing about Micah's room. Since Micah does not nap, one day she thought it would be really fun to peel the tree off her wall. I have no idea how she even knew it was a sticker. I guess you figure it out when you spend 2 hours a day awake in your crib because you don't want to take a nap.

When Mason saw this he said, " Micah Reese Bellamy that is a bad choice! Mom what are we going to do with her?"
 My babies love Ms. Kathryn...
 Daddy had the flu and left right after the Christmas program, but I did grab a picture with my sweet ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment