Saturday, April 5, 2014

March 20, 2014...

I still don't know how my baby is one! This just might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Mason wrote "Happy Birthday Reagan" ... I didn't want to erase it!
I had done a photoshoot for a baby and since I had everything set up I tried to grab some of Reagan. She didn't feel well but I grabbed a couple. I just don't love indoor pictures but the subject is pretty cute!


Even though she is only one she still had to get a sign and some balloons and streamers. The kids, I mean Mason, pulled everything down before I grabbed a picture.
Birthday cupcakes on the deck. Most people gain weight during the Christmas season, but I am pretty sure the Bellamys will gain a couple of pounds the month of March with all the cupcakes and birthdays we celebrate!

I can't get enough of this smile!























No comments:

Post a Comment