Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Reagan....

Our sweet Reagan turned 1 on March 20th. This picture is one of my favorite things I have done in regards to taking photos of the kids. Of coarse, Reagan doesn't have as many as Mason and Micah, but this makes up for it. This just makes me smile! This year went by way too fast and I know I say that all the time, but at the same time I feel like we have really enjoyed it. While I am a little sad she in no longer nursing and we no longer have a baby ( she will always be my baby!), it is so fun to see her grow and watch her personality emerge. You can already tell she is different from Micah, but oh how she loves her Mason and Micah. She lights up when she sees either one of them! The feeling is mutual, and I constantly pray that it stays that way!

At one year, Reagan loves all foods! She is the best eater. She has 7 teeth with one on the way, size 4 diaper, talks away but doesn't make any words except Uh-oh, walks very well, loves to be outside, usually only takes one nap a day, dashes for the stairs anytime we forget to put the gate up, and puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. We are continually blessed by this sweet girl and her precious, happy spirit. You can't help but smile when you are around her!

No comments:

Post a Comment