Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Micah...

Our Micah Reece turned three on April 12th! Our one of a kind sweet girl is such a joy. There is no one like our Micah, and those that know her would agree. I mean this is how she went to Mason's tball game the other day. Sparkle purple glasses and silver boots!

In her uniqueness she has such a tender side. She loves Mason and Reagan, dogs are her absolutely favorite, she sleeps with lots of toys in her bed, her favorite food is oatmeal and french fries, she can be stubborn and not fun when you have to wake her up. When someone else is crying, she cries, and is very compliant because she doesn't want to get in trouble. She will cry if you just raise your voice just one little bit! She still doesn't take a nap but is content with two hours in her room for rest time. When she gives me a hug she says, " I love you soooo much!" which just melts my heart. She gets compliments on her hair daily, and is just such a special girl. I am so thankful God let me be her mommy!

I am sad to say that I either misplaced a sd card with the pictures or deleted them thinking I had already downloaded them. I have taken so many client pictures lately I am really thinking I might have deleted which makes me really really sad ! I have three on my phone:-(

Going into the 12th I was already sad Micah's birthday is the last one. After Mason's and Reagan's and the big birthday party, I was having a hard time getting everything ready for Micah's. I love birthdays and celebrating my babies, but I was really tired. Next year I am planning for Micah's first!

Praying I find the pictures and I can come back and update this post!  The more I think about it, the more I remember the great pictures I had of her special day.

Mommy date to pick out her big girl panties...
 Mason drew Micah the cutest Happy Birthday sign. In case you are wondering, that is Mike, Sulley, and Terry from Monsters Univerity.
My sweet girl! Pure joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment