Friday, May 16, 2014

Well visits...

I had this fabulous idea that I would take all three kids to the doctor for their well visits at the same time. I would have to take all of them with me anyway, why not just do it all in one day? After an hour and a half later I rethought my brillant idea. They really did well, but three kids in a doctors office for that long... not sure what I was thinking!

However I do love that Dr. Henderson was so thorough. They are all doing great. I had the nurse right down all their heights and weights, and of coarse, have no idea where that paper is. Every time I call them or go in the pediatrician for one thing, it seems like we are there over and over again. We had a month of going about 8 times, so I am not calling until we have to! And will update this post for my own records.

Reagan's weight had dropped from 90% to 25% from her 6 month appointment. A lot of it had to do with being sick and she seems to have gained it back pretty quickly.

This is how we started the appointment..
                         




And this is how we left. Reagan is representing how the other two felt as well. She was the only one that had to get shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment