Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Mommy...

I think birthdays get even better as my kids get older!  I have a sweet little boy who did everything he could to make his mommy's birthday the "Best birthday ever!"  A sweet birthday picture where all three of them are smiling... amazing what they will do for cake!:-)
 Birthday dinner date in Gruene at the Gristmill. It had been so long since I have been there and we had the best time. It almost felt like a little vacation for an evening.

 So Mason was all about trying to make my birthday special. He "secretly" asked Ms. Kathryn if she would help him make a cake. She had a promised him an afternoon together so this was the  perfect time to make it. She said he was very involved and loved helping her. After he gave it to me, he said," And we even made real icing like not from a can"...you can see how his mommy bakes. It was so sweet of Ms. Kathryn to help him love his mommy this way!
 This was my birthday table. They each made a birthday poster for me when a babysitter was here. Craig added the beautiful flowers and a sweet card.
 Then Mason wanted to use the paper we painted as place mats.



They worked hard to love me well, and they did! It was a fun birthday, and I am so thankful to be able to spend it with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment