Thursday, October 30, 2014

MOMCon...

At the beginning of October, I had the privilege to go to Louisville for the annual MOPS Convention. GiGi came to help with the kids so I could go. Every time I talked to Craig he just said how thankful he was for my mom, and that she was such a blessing! Yes she is! Couldn't have done it without her. 

Every year the entire Boerne MOPS steering team goes to the conference.  It was so much fun, and could not have gone any better! This time brought our team even closer together.  What an amazing group of ladies I get to serve with! 
Chrystaland I, MOPS Co-coordinators... Can you tell we only got about 10 hours of sleep the whole trip? I can't do that like I used to!








 Thank you GiGi! Reagan was just sad she was leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment