Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sprinklers...

One afternoon when it was 90 in October (not like in the 30's today) the kids were in the backyard. They asked if they could play in the sprinkler and before I knew it Mason and Micah were in their underwear running through the water. I have so many fun pictures and sweet memories. I can only post a couple as I don' t want them to be embarrassed by their mom posting underwear pictures of them, but I do want to remember the fun afternoon.

I probably say this all the time, but I LOVE this picture! We tell Mason all the time that God has given him a big job to be the big brother to two younger sisters. This picture shows you how much he adores them!
 Reagan didn't think it was that much fun...
 She would rather watch...


 The many faces of Mason...





No comments:

Post a Comment