Monday, December 29, 2014

Gingerbread houses...

This is one of my favorite family traditions. This year we did two.... a girls and boys gingerbread house. Reagan was able to join us this year, and as you can tell, loved it! Next year  I need to remember to put a plastic tablecloth on our table. The mess was still worth it!


Mason said he didn't want me to take his picture... doesn't he know me well enough?






The beginning of the non traditionale gingerbread house... a gingerbread base!






Putting the candy on is serious work...



The finished product...
My favorite!
Might be the 1st gingerbread "house" in history to have army men protecting it...




The girls house...




Big hair and a beautiful smile...








Mason thought it was so funny to cover his army men in icing...
Another one of a kind...
Liking the icing... the perfect ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment