Saturday, December 27, 2014

October...

I am not sure I have ever been this behind on my blog, but I am going to try my best to catch up in the next week. These are from October... yes it is the end of December:-( As long as they get posted right?

Love this one...
 Thank you GiGi for the sparkle boots...

 Micah loves to color and work on her letters....
 Our  kids can make a mess in minutes....
 Melts my heart...

 Reagan thinks she can carry her backpack all by herself...






 Mason's favorite thing... to be with his daddy....
 When did she grow up?





 Painting fun...




 Facetime with Elmo...
 Playing in the dirt at Mason's tball game...

 And so it begins... Micah putting lipgloss on Reagan...
 Oh this girl....


 I checked my phone and had about 100 selfies of Micah and Marshall... Oh my Micah!





 Trying on their Halloween costumes...

 Micah putting Hello Kitty down for nap...Ha!
 Busted...


No comments:

Post a Comment