Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Halloween / Family Camp...

This year Halloween was  a little different as we were at Family Camp this year during Halloween. We deviated from our annual Halloween with the Harpers but they were there too! Reagan was Elmo, Micah was Elsa, and Mason was a guy from Halo? ( He looked like a GI Joe to me.)


 The cutest Elmo you have ever seen... thank GiGi! I wasn't going to buy it because I didn't think she would wear it. I was wrong!












 One of Reagan's best buddies, Truett.
 Micah and Gillian...
 Mason did a 3000 foot zip line with Craig. Crazy I know! He finally made it back to join in on the fun!
 She adores him!






 Ms. Staci loading him up on candy...




 Whitten bobbing for apples...Jodi and I decided that is really gross when you stop and think about it. Amazing they weren't all sick!

 Mason jumped right in...

 The girls started to until Mom put a stop to it...

 The Harper family...
 Ms. Staci and Micah...
 Mommy and her babies...
 All 5 of us in one picture!


 Someone stole her ball..
 All better when we get it back...


 Truett wanted it back and Reagan wasn't happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment