Thursday, November 12, 2015

September/October Phone update...

You can always tell when I am about to get really busy with my photography business. I try to update my pictures because I know I will be doing all my clients for the next month. I didn't realize it had been so long since I had downloaded pictures off my phone.

This was the middle of September as I was able to go to Indianapolis with my MOPS steering team. We had a great time with fabulous speakers and good time together as a team. 
 Kelly and Elizabeth..

 A neat group of ladies that I love working with!
 Worship time...

 Daddy took Micah on a date to get ice cream. She told him she wanted a new outfit:-) They were at Dicks sporting Goods riding the escalator and he quickly realized prices were crazy there. He took her to TJ Maxx and let her pick something out. Made her day!!!

 I some how forgot to take real pictures of Mason playing baseball this year. Oops! Here he is batting.


 This girl is a mess...

 Our Summer Fun accomplishments...
 Wants to be like brother...


 Look who is playing catcher....



 Micah and her sweet friend, Maryn.
 Tobin, Micah, and Gage all on the same team.
 Watching Aggie football...
 Micah and Tobin at his birthday party.
 This is what happens when you won't take a nap at school...
 Reagan and Keller...

 They wanted to sit together:-)
 Micah doesn't lack confidence... she gave herself a 100.

 I love when they play together. They say they are going to play "Princesses" but they just make something new up every time.



 Playing Perry with daddy...
 Practicing during Micah's practice...


 My sweet friend Laura had a baby girl Ivy. We decorated her house before she got home from the hospital.




 Bible time... they love this time with their daddy.


 Notice Reagan just has boy friends... this is one of her favorites Connor.

 Oh this look...

 Micah brought me flowers...


 Mason is so creative with legos...

 Mason had a fall break. We went on a mommy date to Thin Air while the girls were at school...

 Haircuts...


 "Mom my shirt was white. I had to add some color."

 On Thurdsay of Mason's break we were going bowling. Micah's asthma was bad and they were going on a field trip to a place that was really dusty. She came with us and it was so fun! They had so much fun together.


 They kept encouraging each other... so cute!
 This is about right... Reagan doing her own thing.



 Reagan reading...
 Micah and mommy made homemade cookies...

 Micah went to a princess party for Maryn...

 She loves to help mommy in the kitchen like Micah...
 That is a true lego mess!
 All the little princesses...

 Kelani Yogurt date...


 This was Mason's fundraiser at school...
 Mason and one of his favorite friends Max...



 And look who has a black eye. She ran right into the corner of the island. One tough girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment