Friday, January 1, 2016

Beginning of Christmas Season...

The beginning of one of my favorite times of year... our 1st Christmas in our new house.
 MOPS craft day...


We make ornaments every year... I loved their creativity.



Reagan painted her candy cane black:-)...


Up at 3:00 am with Reagan. While many times I am frustrated that I still have to get up with her, this moment just made me laugh. She wanted to sleep in her converse, jeans, and A&M jersey. I don't fight that battle but it was pretty funny that she was up and fully dressed at 3:00am. There is no one like our Reagan.
So cute and ready to go to Waylon and Wyatts birthday party.

Christmas parade in Boerne with friends... we had a blast!


Micah and Maryn...
A princess with a baseball cap...

Thank you Ms. Staci for the Christmas presents....



Girls and their babies...
Mason taking charge and making sure his girls stay close in HEB...
I love the fall leaves even in December... never thought we would have trees like this in Texas.


Patiently waiting and watching my blowout tire get replaced...
A fun grocery car in Austin...
Mason selfie...

Daddy date with Micah and Reagan... Micah got all dressed up because she was going on a date with daddy. Absolutely each of the kids most favorite things to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment