Friday, January 1, 2016

November 2015...

After school treat at one of our favorite places...



Micah was itching non stop at night for two weeks. We finally figured out it was the Cingular she was taking for allergies. Needless to say it was a rough two weeks of bedtime. Many nights we had to lay with her and notice she is holding tight so I won't get up.
Mason at school learning about germs...
More school...
One of my most favorite traditions... our thankful tree!
Micah was thankful for Kinley and that she is 100% healed!
Micah at the zoo with her preschool class!
Preschool class party...
The girls playing with her babies...
I did a photo shoot for a friend who owns heartwork tees. These are some of her shirts as I have had the privilege of helping design a couple of these. All proceeds go towards ending bible poverty!

So Reagan decided that she was going to stop wearing diapers on Friday. Friday came so she took off her diaper and wanted her Elmo underwear. She hasn't looked back, and doesn't even one wear at night. We have one independent 3rd child!
I once was in the LAX airport waiting to travel to Australia for an AIA tour. I had my legs up on the wall in the airport waiting for our flight since it was going to be a long one and we had to play later that day. This is what I was doing when I met a dear friend Tracey. I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture when I saw Reagan doing this.
My four favorite people....
Thanksgiving dinner at our house. The kids helped set the table as they picked the perfect placemat for all our guests, made place cards, and made turkeys with their hands. I loved gettting them involved.








One of our favorite things to do... Kelly kits!

A Micah selfie...
Thanksgiving Chalkboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment